"I like that this painting considers more the quality of light present upon its subject rather than just the subject's floral beauty. Present is a complementary color contrast in both flowers and upper background with the green leaves. Interestingly, the value and edge contrasts of the light on the leaves makes a strong statement while the color and texture of the flowers interact with the light more softly. There is a lovely figure/ground value relationship between the object's shadows and the background." ~ Robert Carsten Juror of Awards 23rd IAPS exhibition.
July 2012 - Solo exhibition, Jaffrey Civic Center, Jaffrey NH
- August 2012 - Keene Art Walk - Honorable Mention: "Fiddleheads"
- January through April 2013 - "Serendipity" Juried exhibition at MCH Healing Arts Gallery, Peterborough, NH
- January 2013 - Keene State College Biennial Thorne-Sagendorph Art Gallery Juried Exhibition "Organic Beets"
- March 2013 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire Member's Exhibition - 2nd Place Award: "Thinking Chair"
- March 2013 - Solo Exhibit Sunflowers Cafe, Jaffrey, NH
- September 2013 - January 19, 2014 - "Painting New England in Pastel" Juried Exhibition, Duxbury MA "Two Birch"
- October 2013 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire 5th Annual National Juried Exhibition "It's Pastel" - Griffin Family Corporation Award: "Fresh Picked"
- November 2013 - International Association of Pastel Societies 23rd Annual Juried Exhibition - Honorable Mention: " Geranium Light"
- May 2014 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire Member's Exhibition - 1st Place: "Mocha"
- June 2014 - Pastel Painters of Maine 15th Intl. Juried Exhibition, "Pastels Only". "Dew on the Rose", "Organic Beets"
- October 2014 - Solo Exhibit L.A. Burdicks, Walpole, NH
- October 2014 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire 6th Annual National Juried Exhibition "It's Pastel" Holy Cow/ Great American Artworks Award "Raspberry Morning"
- December 2014 - Artists Magazine Competition/December issue - Finalist in Animal/Wildlife category ( 1,013 entries, 68 finalists) "Monti"
- January 2015 - Keene State College Biennial Thorne-Sagendorph Art Gallery Juried Exhibition "Fresh Picked"
- June 2015 - Pastel Painter's of Maine 16th International Juried Exhibition "Pastels Only" 2nd Place: "Fresh Picked"
- June 2015 - "For Pastels on Cape Cod" National Juried Exhibition. Merit Award sponsored by the Pastel Society of America: "Vintage Girault's"
- July 2015 - International UART Competition 2nd Place: (490 entries, 100 finalists) "Strawberry Fields"
- July 2015 - Solo Exhibit, Dublin Community Center, Dublin, NH
- August 2015 - Solo Exhibit, Fitzwilliam Library, Fitzwilliam, NH
- September 2015 - Pastel Society of America's National Juried Exhibition "Enduring Brilliance" Kent Association Award "Strawberry Fields"
- September 2015 - Pastel 100 Competition. Honorable Mention and will be featured in the April 2016 issue of Pastel Journal Magazine. "Peonies in Peak Contrast"
November 2015 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire 7th Annual National Juried Exhibition "It's Pastel". "Iris", and "Nature's Palette".
- January 2016 - Delray Art League "Interlude" Honorable Mention "Iris"
- March 2016 - Ocean Ridge Coastal Artists Juried Art Exhibit. 3rd Place: "Organic Beets"
- April 2016 - Richeson 75 Competition: "Vintage Girault's" and "Peonies in Peak Contrast"
- June 2016 - Pastel Society of New Hampshire Member's Exhibition. Best in Show/1st Place:
- "Avocado Sunset"
- June 2016 - Girls on Art, a Passion for Pastels exhibit at the Jaffrey Civic Center, Cunningham Gallery featuring Maryann Mullett, Karen Israel and Pam Short.
- August 2016 - Solo exhibit at Sunflower's Cafe, Jaffrey, NH
- August 2016 - Artist's Magazine 33rd Annual Art Competition. Animals/Wildlife Finalist. "Renny"
- September 2016 - Pastel 100 Competition. Honorable Mention and will be featured in the April 2017 issue of Pastel Journal Magazine. "Avocado Sunset"
- October 2016 - 17th Annual International Juried Exhibition, "Just Pastels" sponsored by the Pastel Painters of Maine. 3rd Place: "Going"
- December 2016 - Richeson 75 Competition/Animals and Wildlife: "Renny"
- February 2017 - National League of American Pen Women Juried Exhibit, Pompano Beach, FL. Honorable Mention: "Thinking Chair"
- February 2017 - Connecticut Pastel Society Member's Exhibition. "Color Harmony, Dreaming of World Peace"
- June 2017 - IAPS 30th Juried Exhibition - the 2017 Convention Show, Albuquerque, NM "Hot Lips"